Click here to receive email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, 22 December 2008

Winter frolicking

Link to Snow fun slide show!

I certainly enjoyed reading your various memories an d comments on you r childhood snow experiences.. I think you have said it all.. there are photos here that will document your statements of

… green grass all around a snowman..

…small and melting snowman

….forgotten snow in Texas ( no snowman tho)

….midnight snowmen and builders

… and little ones being carried out to see..before morning melt

The snow of 1996 was not seen by all of you.. and eden and dad carried the load of the shoveling !! the photos will tell the story..

Thank you for making snowmen and memories for each other….

Take note of the dance and song while holding hands in a ring around the little man !


My Snowman Friend
I call him Mr. Frosty-Face!
He brings us so much fun,
With black coal eyes, and carrot nose,
With a smile for everyone!

If we play Ring-a-Roses,
Then all our friends join in!
But, when the game is "Statues",
He always knows he'll win!

When I talk, I know he'll listen
to every word I say.
I can shout, or knock his hat off,
And he'll never run away!

But, when the weather's warmer,
Then Frosty-Face must go -
Until the next time that he comes
With winter's ice and snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment