Favorite Christmas Song?
noel noel noel no hell... born is the king of is roy hell.... as a kid I liked saying no hell occasionally some one would say, "YOU JUST SAID HELL".... "No I DIDN'T"
How are you spending Christmas this year?
I am spending Christmas in SLC mostly at work; I work Christmas eve, Christmas day and NY day. Marina and Rhyanna arrive on the 28th and stay until Jan 6th or 7th. (the only night I work when they are here is New years) I plan to get a free tree on Christmas eve/day from the place down the road and decorate it on the morn of the 28th. I plan to spend all my time with R and M...Too bad for them. For myself I plan to finish my home made record cleaning machine(assembled from parts from the DI)
What sports clubs or activities were you active in this year?
Did you learn something new this year or try something new?
I am learning and re-learning many things...If I have to pick one I would say basic self discipline. I learned how to disassemble a church organ
What was a book that you read or movie that you watched and particularly enjoyed this year?
I read kite runner in 16 hours finishing it an hour and a half before the movie started. so within a 24 hour period I read the book and saw the movie. It was a great experience. I have read a few books in one sitting but never back to back with the movie... and the book was awesome the whole experience made the book come alive. My fav book of the year had to be Cry my beloved country (and I did). the message was clear consistent, the prose was raw but shear poetry and the book had an image flow that I have never experienced before.
Did you reach a milestone this year? (certain age... have a child, have a child graduate or leave home...)
No milestone this year..except I have never been late for work...
What do you remember about Christmas Mornings, all of them traditionally or one in particular?
Christmas mornings always came early I remember sitting on the stairs at Chaucer street for what seemed like hours before being allow to rush the living room.... My fave present was a Clock Radio... I asked and asked for one and I didn't get it... or so I thought. Mum reached under the couch and pulled out one last present when I thought all was lost...when she handed it to me I knew immediately it was a clock radio
What are your memories of visiting Santa?
Santa yeah... I hated the line up and the whole ritual.. and the mall
What memories do you have of putting up the Christmas Tree?
Christmas tree first memories were of large fake tree that was stuffed into a big blue cardboard "coffin Box" I always thought the tree business was tedious ... I think one year we bought one from the Shell station and another year we went to the woods. I remember the cat "aggie" toppled it over by climbing in it
What do you remember about Christmas Eve at Grandma's on Lulie St.?
Christmas Eve at Gma's
Driving over in the Black Ford in PJ's -Gma Mckenzie just sitting there smiling -Scotch mints. Snow Sweaters...lots of sweaters!!. Uncle Chris. Eggnog. Mince tarts, short bread..
Not sure
Not much.
A Christmas Carol
1963 Fairlane coupe, and world peace
A good deli sandwich
What do you consider to be a treat for yourself?
A clean house
What was a highlight of this past year in your life or your families life... an event, an award, a vacation...?
Road trip with Marina to Canada and back
Sounds like fun
No comments:
Post a Comment