Click here to receive email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, 9 February 2009

Happy Birthday Bailey

This is your very first BIRTH day … and this cake was made of diapers and baby towels and other baby needs for decoration !

It was another year before you had your 1st birthday or rather first anniversary of your birth

This sure looks like your first birthday doesn’t it BUT

Then doesn’t this look like a first birthday ! and it looks like you are in your pajamas so were you starting your celebrations at breakfast ?


Well I think so ! you were just waiting for a big celebration!

And then I question the next cake !


This looks like another celebration, this time you are dressed so maybe this is the more formal one… You don’t look very excited .

Still don’t look very enthused… and perhaps are questions why your hands were held back in the last photo and now you are plunked right in front of the forbidden cake.. What is all this about… well ! !

This is what you thought of all this cake business.

When you were a little older……

And could participate more.. Birthdays were a lot more fun and meant a lot more

Birthdays passed and you grew up into a fashion conscious cute wee girl.. fortunately

You grew up even more… into a stylish beautiful young woman…….


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY .. ITS BEEN A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR ME TO WATCH YOU GROW UP OVER MORE THAN TWO DECADES…. HAVE A GOOD DAY.. A GOOD YEAR AND A GOOD LIFE ..

LOVE GRANDMA

1 comment:

  1. I have one vivid "Aunt" memory of Bailey from the time that Jill let me have her for a sleepover at my pad (basement suite at Haultain). She was about four, and I cooked hotdogs and we watched a movie (maybe it was Care Bears?). I was really proud of myself for being able to keep her happy and entertained...but then bedtime rolled around and if I recalled I had to call Jill cause she wanted to go home!

    ReplyDelete