Click here to receive email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, 19 January 2009

Happy Birthday Denny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNY ! A CANADIAN BIRTHDAY DATE

Nova had the date figured out and yet I still ! missed it… the Japan and Canada dates still have me confused.. but the birthday wish doesn’t change ! Its valid in both time zones..

You have grown up fast….in a Grandma’s eyes… I remember when you were very little …you were always a serious little fella !

Even thot you could ride a goat !

Your browser may not support display of this image.

I have a few more photos of you .. that will help you to know what you were like long ago… as a little fella

Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.

and more

These are great photos of you and great time for me…. that I got to know you a little better each visit…

The photo of you sitting in the water…..and the one of you making a wish on a dandelion… are in my collection of ‘favourites’.

Keep scrolling down for more photos



Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.

Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.

I’m looking forward to seeing you here again this summer for a fun activity.. with your family.. I m very excited.. I’m also busy getting the details about a youth activity and if its something that you would like to do… I’ll make sure you get to go.

Happy Birthday to a boy who is no longer a little fella but a teenager.. !! and one whom I’m told is ‘’ a very fine fella ! ‘’

Lots of love Grandma

1 comment: