Click here to receive email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, 17 April 2009

Happy Birthday Sparky

better photos to come!
Happy Birthday Sparky...

I didn't get a nice photo blog ready for you but i sure remember all the photos of you...... that doesn't help you to see them tho"...do you accept promises ! ! ??

I came to write this birthday message to you this morning and instead read nova's blog to you ! I was so glad to have that memory brought back........thank you nova for reminding us of such a sweet memory of a sweet uncle... and what a memory it is... most precious...

with every anniversary of your birthday... there are more and more sweet memories.... and now with your girls these are not memories but every day realities..

Happy Birthday sparky......you were aptly nicknamed ! love mum

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mum. There may be other photos, but I can't imagine a better one. Love it. Wish I could be there with you guys. Can't wait for you to come visit in DC!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete