Click here to receive email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Happy Birthday Eden

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEN ....this happy little birthday girls has had
lots of birthdays.. I hope this one today is reminding you of
all the years that you have been blessed to have.. and of the
good life that you have made for yourself...

I would like to have had more photos so that I could be
creative and sharing as nova does.. but my resources of photos
of you are still scattered.. None the less, I have found a
few that I hope are new to you or that you haven't seen for some
time...

These will show just a few of the talents and skills that you
developed for the life you have now.. You have far more roles
than these ! Cook, bottle washer and most of all wife and
mother.... Those roles are documented gloriously in the photos
of your family! I know you have those and treasure them..

The following are just a few of the olden days.... They remind
me of my good memories of you that go with my best wishes for
all your life and years to come. On this the day of birth
remembrances


Happy birthday Eden....
Take these few memories and continue to march forth ! !
Love Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment